PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Both of my parents are veterinarians, one for large animals, and the other for small animals.
- I enjoy hiking, especially in new places where there are new discoveries to be seen and experienced.
- I have traveled to Ireland where I biked ±75 miles a day, enjoying the landscape and experiencing the southwest area.
- I dabble in photography, mainly landscapes and of course vistas with architectural interest.
- I like cycling on my road bike, when I can, for long distances.
- I have traveled abroad and studied the architecture and environs of Paris, France. I have also traveled to Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, and the South of France.
- Growing up in Minnesota, vacations always involved going “up north” and it’s still my favorite place to disconnect and relax.
- My husband and I have a goal to see an NHL game at every hockey arena and we are well on our way.
- I collect coins, and love searching antique shops and flea markets for different pieces to add to my collection.
- I love the outdoors and love to go backpacking.
- My favorite backpacking trip my husband and I have ever done was the Teton Crest Trail with our three kids. It was quite challenging and beautiful and was definitely a bucket list experience for us!
- I was born in Berlin, Germany.
- I enjoy hunting, fishing, and spending time outdoors.
- I am an avid knitter and lover of textile arts.
- My Rubik’s cube 3x3 solve record is 11.91 seconds.
- I love to travel and have lived in Rome, Chicago, New York City, London, and Santa Barbara before Pittsburgh.
- I was officially taught how to curtsy for meetings with (then) Prince Charles during a 2 year Fellowship with one of his charities.
- I have one daughter and two sons.
- Having a great sense of direction is my superpower. Each new place I visit is a challenge to push that ability and find quirky, off the beaten path experiences.
- I spent every summer of my youth in Portugal hanging out with my grandparents and extended family. As a result, I am bilingual and have a nerdy interest in linguistic similarities between languages.
- I am the son of a chef and have been cooking since a young age. This experience is the foundation of my working style; working backwards from a deadline, understanding critical path, juggling tasks, staying nimble and tracking progress.
- I am from Kansas City, Missouri and I am a diehard fan of the Chiefs and Royals.
- My childhood house was built by famous chocolatier Russell Stover.
- In high school, I drew comics for the Newspaper the Kansas City Star.
- I was steered towards architecture at a young age after my parents realized that I was not going to follow them into becoming a fourth-generation attorney.
- My favorite sports team is the one my kids are playing for.
- I like to smoke meats; pork shoulder and ribs are my specialties.
- I met my wife in school and was her tutor; we’ve been married for 18 years.
- I like doing woodworking and house projects.
- If I wasn’t an architect I’d be a model.
- I love to travel.
- I love wine and great food.
- I have a wire-haired pointing Griffon named Rissette.
- I am from Milwaukee and have lived in Chicago, Saint Louis, Paris, New York, Santa Barbara and Pittsburgh.
- My great grandfather was in the circus.
- There is a street in the Bronx named after my mother’s family.
- I love to cook and travel.
- I have never been stung by a bee.
- I almost had to be rescued by the coast guard on Lake Michigan while stand-up paddleboarding.
- I have been to the highest summit in the state of Hawaii.
- I am part Native American of the Onondaga tribe.
- I have been studying various forms of martial arts for two years and counting.
- I love traveling and have lived abroad twice: in Scotland for two years when I was little, and in Italy for most of an academic year (before getting sent home early due to the onset of the pandemic).
- I played soccer and softball from age five to eighteen.
- I’ve read the entire Harry Potter series ten times.
- I’m a passionate Minnesota sports fan.
- I got a hole-in-one in a high school golf tournament.
- I’m a casual games enthusiast.
- I grew up living on a lake.
- I lived abroad for a year, spending the summer in New Zealand and the academic year in Italy.
- I enjoy making experimental art and animations in my free time.
- I learned how to be a beekeeper back in high school.
- I started reading my favorite comic at sixteen and haven’t missed a release since then.
- I have skied the Swiss Alps.
- If I wasn’t in the design profession I would be a florist.
- I have a Bichon named Poppy.
- I have a miniature schnauzer named Otto.
- I have my motorcycle license and am also scuba certified.
- I love dispersed camping, mountain biking, and swimming.
- I am an only child that was raised on heavy metal but ended up falling in love with Dolly Parton so my parents wonder where they went wrong.
- I’m really into film, pop culture, possibly even fandom! Stems from my upbringing.
- I try to catch every final of every sporting event each year if possible.
- In the last couple of years, I’ve started to partake in a yearly hiking/backpacking trip with a couple of college buddies. It’s officially a part of my life now.
- I’m an army brat and an Okie from Muskogee.
- I was born on an army base in France.
- I like to plant trees and identify plants.
- I have two daughters, one who we adopted from China.
- I have an encyclopedic knowledge of popular music from the last four decades.
- I’ve been a pescatarian for the last several years.
- My last name translates to mean construction, structure, in Russian. Go figure!
- My father and Wade’s mother are brother and sister.
- I worked a college summer break as a custom home carpenter in North Carolina. Received the best tan in my life!
- I own a beautiful, 1928, Arts & Crafts style home. Sadly, my renovation desires often get put on hold. The cobbler’s children have no shoes-as the saying goes.
- I am a hopeless romantic and watch all the Hallmark and Lifetime channel Christmas shows.
- I like Christmas trees in every room.
- I’m a ‘weather freak’ – and have weather alerts set on my phone from all over the world.
- I love what weather does – the literal atmosphere it creates, that it’s unpredictable and creates awe and inspiration; I love what it does to the quality of light, the dramatic change in temperatures.
- I love classic, iconic and inspiring characters that still have that hint of fabulousness from days gone by.
- I love timelessness.
- I love style, especially the outrageous, over the top “more is more,” “it’s never done until it’s overdone” kind.
- I love Bossa Nova and smokey jazz.
- I love black and white photos.
- I hate mediocre.
- I also love quiet anonymity, where things slowly reveal themselves rather than kicking you in the head.
- I love Lilacs and the smell of rain; and the thunder that echoes across the lake for 10 minutes.
- I love the sound of loons and waterfalls.
- My husband and I have the exact same birth date.
- I love dogs and have a rescue named Juno.
- My favorite hobby is yoga.
- I have a life-sized golden winged cow in my yard.
- Turner Classic Movies is my default channel.
- I read the obituaries every day.
- I moved solo to London, England after college and worked at Harrod's, Old Compton Cafe and for a solicitor (lawyer) in Mayfair to fund backpacking throughout Europe.
- I’m a certified scuba diver and have dived in the Dry Tortugas, Greece and Jamaica.
- My two daughters are my besties.
- My favorite summer pastime is SUP-ing aka stand up paddleboarding.
- I have a special talent for setting down a cup of coffee somewhere in my house I can’t remember.